Friday, April 28, 2006

4...3...Ignition ... 1 ...Launch ......... Ladies 'n gentlemen, the bird is in the air.




Yahoooooooo.....I also have a blog now.....(now I am blinking) ...... ok .... sooo ....hmmm..... I always wanted to start a Blog but will I have time for it ? The answer is, "How will I know whether I will have time or not, untill I start!!". Then, "What is the best time to start such things", the answer is "Of course when you are a student, how will you get time and the inspiration once you join the cut throat corporate world or the real world!!" (Actually my parents have been prophesying the 'coming of the real world' since I was in high school but I am yet to meet it!!)

So let me STOP thinking and start acting !!

And yeah, the reason why I call my blog "so gray" is that I feel that most things in life have a gray shade, i.e. they are not Black and White !!!

4 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Tweety speaks said...

Arun..A great start...
yahoooooo...u have a blog now and u have also inspired me to create a blog...Congrats...
2 posts on one day...ur bird didnot just start the take off, it is almost at the cruise altitude....
I liked your idea of corelating the 'STOP' picture that you casually took on the street to the idea of 'STOP thinking and start acting'. Your concept about things in life are gray and not black and white is much more greater to just fit in this three lines. I seriously think you need to write a detailed article about your feelings on "Life being all soooooo gray"...

Anusha

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Anu said...

Happy blogging!!!!

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Yankee Boy!!! That's a great takeoff (I'd like to call it Blog-off). Guess I've got a lot of reasons to start blogging as well. Anyway, this has definitely been a great inspiration for me.

That 'STOP' sign kind of gave me another story. What it meant to me was Start Thinking Optimistically Pal. I guess blogging isn't a bad idea after all.

Keep those blogs coming, Black or White or Gray.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not too late dude... I wish i had enough time for mine too....
I am still knocking on heavens door.. Keep rocking!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home